IPEC-Americas committees have designed a process for tracking ongoing activities in one central document. The “project tracking spreadsheet” contains information from each standing committee on various projects (including a brief project description), proposed final deliverables/timeline and a description of next milestone. Examples of projects being tracked include:
- Update of the Excipient GMP Audit Guide, GMP Committee
- Support of Elemental Impurities Coalition, Compendial Review Committee
- Additives found in excipients, Excipient Composition Committee
- Co-processed Excipient Guide, Quality by Design Committee
- Revision of IPEC DMF Guide, Regulatory Affairs Committee
- IPEC-Americas/IQ Novel Excipient Initiative, Safety Committee
- Quality Agreement Guide, Excipient Qualification
Members have expressed positive feedback for the project tracking information and its use in sharing with corporate management the value of membership; i.e. return on investment. For this reason, all information contained within the spreadsheet is available for IPEC-Americas members and a condensed copy of the information from the spreadsheet is available for the general public.
The updated spreadsheet is available in the Document Depot under the “Committees” folder for IPEC-Americas members who are logged into the web site. The condensed public version is available at: Summary of Activities (for download)
Please share this resource with your colleagues and supervisors to demonstrate the vital work IPEC-Americas members have been and are currently involved in. Hopefully awareness of the projects from the spreadsheet will lead to opportunities for collaboration with other IPEC members!
3138 10th Street N
Arlington, VA 22201