IPEC-Americas committees have designed a process for tracking ongoing activities in one central document. The “project tracking spreadsheet” contains information from each standing committee on various projects (including a brief project description), proposed final deliverables/timeline and a description of next milestone. Examples of projects being tracked include:
- Update of the Excipient GMP Audit Guide, GMP Committee
- Support of Elemental Impurities Coalition, Compendial Review Committee
- Additives found in excipients, Excipient Composition Committee
- Co-processed Excipient Guide, Quality by Design Committee
- Revision of IPEC DMF Guide, Regulatory Affairs Committee
- IPEC-Americas/IQ Novel Excipient Initiative, Safety Committee
- Quality Agreement Guide, Excipient Qualification
Members have expressed positive feedback for the project tracking information and its use in sharing with corporate management the value of membership; i.e. return on investment. For this reason, all information contained within the spreadsheet is available for IPEC-Americas members and a condensed copy of the information from the spreadsheet is available for the general public.
The updated spreadsheet is available in the Document Depot under the “Committees” folder for IPEC-Americas members who are logged into the web site. The condensed public version is available at: Summary of Activities (for download)
Please share this resource with your colleagues and supervisors to demonstrate the vital work IPEC-Americas members have been and are currently involved in. Hopefully awareness of the projects from the spreadsheet will lead to opportunities for collaboration with other IPEC members!
3138 N. 10th Street
Arlington, VA 22201