ExcipientFest Americas, the foremost excipient conference and expo event in North America, will take place on April 24th - 26th, 2017 in Providence, RI, right at the heart of the nation’s largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology region.
This event offers a wide range of educational, networking, regulatory and scientific activities. The support of IPEC-Americas imparts added value to ExcipientFest, attracting attendees, exhibitors and speakers from around the world.
Industry, government and excipient manufacturers present in-depth sessions on trends in excipient technology, New Drug Applications (NDAs), regulatory & sourcing strategies. These sessions have a total educational focus. (12+ daily).
Reserve your room at the Omni Providence Hotel
ExcipientFest special rate $209.00/night
LIMITED ROOM BLOCK: Click here to make your hotel reservations
Preconference Workshops | April 24, 2017
Expert-led, half-day workshops designed to maximize engagement and foster learning.Topics include:
- Excipient Regulatory Issues on Emerging Markets: China, Korea, Brazil
- Elemental Impurities in Excipients - GMP Expectations
- Key New IPEC Guides: What you need to know
- Implementing Excipient GMPs to comply with Certification Standards
- Excipient Qualification and the Impact on Excipient Variability in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Continuous Verification Guide
IPEC-Americas Gala Soiree | April 25, 2017
Join us for dinner at The Skyline at Waterplace, the ultimate urban backdrop for dining in the charming “Renaissance City of Providence”!
Dinner Sponsorship Opportunities Available! 2 Sold Out
Key Note Speakers | April 25 & 26, 2017
Invited experts, including FDA representatives, share their knowledge on key issues in the pharma industry, including:
- Progress on implementing FDASIA and GDUFA; Impact on Excipients use - Lawrence Yu, FDA (invited speaker)
- Long Term Space Flight and its Challenges for Pharma and Biotech Industries - Virginia Wotring, NIBSP
- Advancement of Emerging Technology Applications to Modernize Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - Geoff Wu, FDA OPS Emerging Technology Team
Educational Sessions and Speakers Roundtable | April 25 & 26, 2017
Industry, government, and excipient manufacturers provide in-depth presentations on the following topics:
3D Printing in Medicine
- Fingerprinting Biologic Drugs
- Managing the Delicate Balance Between Purchasing Strategy and Quality Requirements
- Excipient Requirements for the Biopharma Industry
- Innovative Delivery Methods to Solve Stability and Delivery Issues in the Medical Marijuana Industry
- FDA Concerns Regarding Raw Materials for Biotech Companies/drugs, Data Integrity, Expectations for Excipient Manufacturing
- Magnetized Iron Protein for Drug Delivery
Pharma Expo | April 25 & 26, 2017
Attendees are invited to meet with and learn from the world’s top excipient manufacturers & service providers. Booths are conveniently arranged close and in route to all conference and workshop sessions. Meetings between key purchasing contacts and suppliers can be prearranged to maximize time during the ExcipientFest experience.
ExcipientFest Networking and Cocktail Hour | April 25 & 26, 2017
Featuring live music and refreshments!