Level 2 Excipient GMPs for Manufacturing Supervisors
Group Discounts for 5 or more individuals:
Fill out Group Discount Form to receive group codes
This expanded course is specifically intended for first-line supervisors within excipient manufacturing facilities. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the application of excipients by listing some typical uses for them.
- State general reasons for following GMPs by choosing some of the specific practices which apply to the participant’s job functions.
- Identify expectations for non-compliance by choosing examples of good document practices, personal hygiene requirements, etc.
- Identify consequences for non-compliance by listing some of the risks to your business from not using or following GMPs.
- Choose to comply with GMPs by stating the relationship of the participant’s actions to the patient consuming the excipient.
- Identify supervisory responsibilities and provide information for addressing issues
- Discuss consequences of non-compliance, including impact to patient
This course Introduces the basics of excipient Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) with emphasis on the compliance responsibilities for supervisors of hourly and/or “first-line” workers.
The course is approximately 3 to 4 hours and can be accessed on any internet-capable computer or mobile device. Once registered, employees can access their course 24 hours a day during the licensed 21-day access period. They can even pause and continue!
A learning evaluation follows each section to check understanding of concepts presented in that section. When participants have successfully completed all seven sections, learning evaluations and a course feedback survey, they receive a certificate of completion.